• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help MyRound Pro on Gear S3

Girevik

Android Enthusiast
Dec 18, 2010
I've been using MyRound pro on my Gear S3 regularly with no issues up until this weekend and yesterday all of a sudden started having an issue.

I was able to start a round okay, but after a couple of holes all the distances showed up as 999 yards so I thought I'd try exiting out and coming back in. So now when I start the ap on my watch it says "login validation" and opens the ap on my phone. When I hit "new round" it finds the GPS satellite and brings up nearby courses. When I select one it says loading course data, then says "Please log in from myRoundPro mobile app before using Gear app" then closes. Does anyone have a fix for this?

have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app on both your phone and watch?

Yes, but I'm not sure I got the order right and may try again.

All the very recent recent user comments on Google Play are saying the same things, about can't login, and login validation. My guess is the server it uses for course data is down. Try contacting the developer.

Thanks for the heads upon the comments. I have contacted the developer but was hoping to get a quicker answer.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the heads upon the comments. I have contacted the developer but was hoping to get a quicker answer.

If their server is down, that's only something the dev or maintainer can fix. It could even be they've discontinued and no longer support their app and service?

This is a free app isnt it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones