• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need a firmware for NEXBOX A95X-B7N

milo23

Lurker
Mar 9, 2023
Hello,
i need a newer firmware for NEXBOX A95X-B7N i currently have android 6.0.1.

I bought this device used and there was an app installed to update other apps as I remember it well ustore.
I thought it was the manufacturer's application, but after restoring to factory settings, this application is no longer installed, nor can I find it on the Internet. Do you know where it can be downloaded from? Or which application to download for updating applications on a device without a google protect certificate, i.e. updates and installation of applications outside the play store, e.g. netflix?

Is there no knowledgeable people on this forum?

I will write below for others what I have determined, although my device works so I don't want to risk it without the support of an expert or confirmation of someone who has already done it that it is safe ...

I found probably the original Android 7 firmware for all versions provided by the manufacturer at:

I also found this on another forum:

Upvote 0
Is there no knowledgeable people on this forum?

I will write below for others what I have determined, although my device works so I don't want to risk it without the support of an expert or confirmation of someone who has already done it that it is safe ...

I found probably the original Android 7 firmware for all versions provided by the manufacturer at:

I also found this on another forum:

Yes, that sounds correct for this device.

Good luck.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones