• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NETFLIX: What Are You Streaming Right Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the first season of Lemony Snicket, it's still dark & depressing but apparently that's it's thing. What I like though, are all the well known actors who are in it.

Also just watched The Santa Clarita Diet. Drew Barrymore is a normal wife & mom but turns into a "zombie" & has to figure out how to keep a normal life. It's a dark comedy, episodes are each under an hour.

Upvote 0
Does anyone know when the new season for Daredevil starts ?
Best Guess is second half of 2018. Netflix has been on a 2 release per uear schedule for Marvel shows. They are switching it up this year and releasing 3 (Iron Fist, Defenders, Punisher). Jessica Jones season 2 is def 2018, and the same bet is DareDevil season 3 with be 2018 as well, that or Luke Cage season 2.

Upvote 0
NBC-This-Is-Us-AboutImage-1920x1080-KO.jpg
I wish this show lands on Netflix! If you liked shows like Six Feet Under, this takes you through the lives of the characters.

Reactions: PrinceCorwin
Upvote 0
Finished the first season of Lemony Snicket, it's still dark & depressing but apparently that's it's thing. What I like though, are all the well known actors who are in it.

Also just watched The Santa Clarita Diet. Drew Barrymore is a normal wife & mom but turns into a "zombie" & has to figure out how to keep a normal life. It's a dark comedy, episodes are each under an hour.

OK.. I was really surprised by Lemony Snicket.... it smart and clever, and (so far) not depressing... although the gothic setup is a lot of fun.....

The Santa Clarita Diet caused divisions in our household.. I thought it was funny in a stupid kinda way, MrsPsionandy however watched the first half of the first episode behind and book... then peaked out at the point where 'someone' was being eaten, watched the next scene through her fingers and left the room.... i don't think its quite her cup of tea.

Upvote 0
Now I am interested in both s
OK.. I was really surprised by Lemony Snicket.... it smart and clever, and (so far) not depressing... although the gothic setup is a lot of fun.....

The Santa Clarita Diet caused divisions in our household.. I thought it was funny in a stupid kinda way, MrsPsionandy however watched the first half of the first episode behind and book... then peaked out at the point where 'someone' was being eaten, watched the next scene through her fingers and left the room.... i don't think its quite her cup of tea.

Now I am interested in both series. Will check them out

Upvote 0
Lemony Snicket is currently on pause in our house... As LittleMissPsionandy has decided we need to read the books first before we're allowed to see the TV series.... So we're busy working through them as bedtime reading....
That's cool, but season 1 of the Netflix series only goes through something like... book 4?

Upvote 0
That's cool, but season 1 of the Netflix series only goes through something like... book 4?

well.. the plan has been built firmly on 10 year old logic... and I think it currently is that when we've finished the first couple of books... we can see the first few episodes, but we're not allowed to overtake the books....

Upvote 0
I started watching Bosch on Amazon. I'm conflicted. I like the storyline but really don't like the main character, he's just so stiff. I think they could have done much better with a different actor frankly. Oh, I'll probably keep watching but it's a struggle getting past him!

Upvote 0
I started watching Bosch on Amazon. I'm conflicted. I like the storyline but really don't like the main character, he's just so stiff. I think they could have done much better with a different actor frankly. Oh, I'll probably keep watching but it's a struggle getting past him!
Ive.been temptedbt? subscribe Amazon or Hulu

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones