• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New computer now what

Rgarner

Android Expert
May 9, 2017
A friend indeed gave me this rig. It's a desktop with a Dell cpu, squarish, and HP monitor. I guess they play well together but I can't be sure because there is only one SHORT power cord. I can barely plug it in but they both have a place for it. It has three prongs. Should I get another one only (obviously) longer? The keyboard is wireless, I guess, with rechargeable batteries. I hope I can get a charger for them or replace them with regular batteries. If I can I will post photos of this. Will someone PLEASE fix that photo upload problem.

A friend indeed gave me this rig. It's a desktop with a Dell cpu, squarish, and HP monitor. I guess they play well together but I can't be sure because there is only one SHORT power cord. I can barely plug it in but they both have a place for it. It has three prongs. Should I get another one only (obviously) longer? The keyboard is wireless, I guess, with rechargeable batteries. I hope I can get a charger for them or replace them with regular batteries. If I can I will post photos of this. Will someone PLEASE fix that photo upload problem.
the wireless keyboard probably uses standard batteries....my guess is AA or AAA. but you can use rechargeable ones if you like. you probably get a 3rd party power chord for the pc......should be fine to do.

Reactions: Rgarner
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones