• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New update 10-21-13(unable to confirm 100%)

814 htc evo

Android Enthusiast
Apr 8, 2011
Erie, Pa
I just got home from work and seen on my other news app that apparently there is another minor update rolling out to note 3 's as we speak. I myself haven't been able to snag the update yet but figured I'd throw it out there chime in if your able to snag it please ;-) thanks everyone ;-)

It would be nice to know which telephone company your with so we who arent with the company can relax

That info is in the OP's profile :

814 htc evo
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC EVO, HTC EVO 3D, Galaxy note 10.1 tablet, Samsung Galaxy S III
Carrier:> Sprint <

I'm with sprint but according to the link I posted it's not carrier specific

New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 update now rolling New Samsung Galaxy Note 3 update now rolling Via j.mp/drippler_app

The link is translated from German,so,I'm guessing the update is specific to the int'l version &/or a German carrier.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones