• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

NFL Playoffs Wild Card Picks

New Orleans at Seattle
NY Jets at Indianapolis
Baltimore at Kansas City
Green Bay at Philadelphia

Sorry NYCHitman1, Jets are a dangerous team in the playoffs, and got the confidence boost they needed this weekend.

Philly had some bad luck come their way, Green Bay is the one team that I think will stop them from reaching the Superbowl. It's too bad, they had such a great season & loads of potential. The Pack are ravenous right now, no one wants to face them.

Upvote 0
New Orleans at Seattle
NY Jets at Indianapolis
Baltimore at Kansas City

Sorry NYCHitman1, Jets are a dangerous team in the playoffs, and got the confidence boost they needed this weekend.

Philly had some bad luck come their way, Green Bay is the one team that I think will stop them from reaching the Superbowl. It's too bad, they had such a great season & loads of potential. The Pack are ravenous right now, no one wants to face them.

No doubt that they are a good team but they were a good team last year as well and the Colts stomped all over that ass in the AFC Championship game. Peyton is 5-1 vs Rex Ryan coached teams. The only loss coming against the Jets when Caldwell benched Peyton since they were resting their starters and Painter sucked nuts.

I completely agree with what you said about Green Bay being vicious right now but I'm hoping Vick and the Eagles can pull some tricks out of their sleeves. I would love to see Vick make it to the SB or at least to the NFC Championship game.

Upvote 0
No doubt that they are a good team but they were a good team last year as well and the Colts stomped all over that ass in the AFC Championship game.

Yep, with a full strength team. This year the Colts are going in with 17 players on IR. Peyton's trying his damndest to win with his rookie crew, and it's working for the most part, but these are the playoffs and they're going to hit teams giving it 100% and not holding anything back. Even if they make it past the Jets by some miracle, they're screwed in the next round.

It's like taking your car on the highway with four spare (donut) tires on it. Maybe it will work for you cruising at 50mph but now that's time to put the foot to the floor and give it all it's got, they're just not going to hold out for you anymore. It doesn't matter if Mario Andretti is piloting it, it's still a mess.

Upvote 0
Yep, with a full strength team. This year the Colts are going in with 17 players on IR. Peyton's trying his damndest to win with his rookie crew, and it's working for the most part, but these are the playoffs and they're going to hit teams giving it 100% and not holding anything back. Even if they make it past the Jets by some miracle, they're screwed in the next round.

It's like taking your car on the highway with four spare (donut) tires on it. Maybe it will work for you cruising at 50mph but now that's time to put the foot to the floor and give it all it's got, they're just not going to hold out for you anymore. It doesn't matter if Mario Andretti is piloting it, it's still a mess.

I suppose you are right. We'll just have to wait and see on Saturday night @ 8:00 PM!

Upvote 0
You know, just thinking about it, this season has been so weird that it wouldn't surprise me if both Kansas City and Seattle both win their games this weekend. Everyone's writing them off as being useless playoff teams but who knows, this is the year of parity and anything can happen...

Will either make it past New England or Atlanta, not likely, but stranger things have happened in the playoffs.

Upvote 0
New Orleans at Seattle
NY Jets at Indianapolis
Baltimore at Kansas City

I really hate the Jets but they might have the tools to beat the Colts. If you knock down Manning you get him off his game. I also think the Jets can run the ball on the Colts and control the clock. Having said all that.....I HATE THE JETS! GO COLTS! :p

I would be highly surprised if the Saints choked so hard that they would lose to a pathetic NFC West team. The aren't the team they were last year but they're more than enough to beat the poor Seachickens.

Baltimore should handle KC but I wouldn't be shocked with an upset.

The Green Bay/Philly game is tough. If the Packers can keep getting to Vick and run the ball with any kind of efficiency then they will win.

Upvote 0
Everyone is an expert :rolleyes:

New Orleans at Seattle
NY Jets at Indianapolis
Baltimore at Kansas City

Seattle lol.. What a shame that garbage made the playoffs.
We all made the same assessment
Are you kidding me? Are you KIDDING ME?!

BOY am I eating those words. WOW that was so fun watching Marshawn Lynch.
Im stunned
I was stunned by halftime frankly
Beastly run by Lynch.
Credit where its due, only you picked right, nicely done

Reactions: Member138406
Upvote 0
Since I missed the voting (Being a Falcon fan I was obviously rooting for the Seahawks) I'll say for tomorrow's games (today's?) that It is going to be Philadelphia (as much as I want GB to win) and Baltimore.

Yeah go Falcons :D Super relieved the Aints ain't getting a chance to repeat but Green Bay and especially Philly scare me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones