• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help No Signal/Network after doing Hard Reset

minitokyo

Lurker
Feb 27, 2011
I hope someone can help me with my SGS i9000. After I hard reset my phone I cannot get any signal/network which means I cannot make calls, send/receive SMS.

I tried to go to the wireless settings and manually search for the network but it cannot provide any network at all. My phone is reading my SIM card because I can see the list of contacts. But don't have signal.

Can someone tell me what to do? I already tried flashing my phone but it doEsnt resolved the problem.

I hope someone can help me with my SGS i9000. After I hard reset my phone I cannot get any signal/network which means I cannot make calls, send/receive SMS.

I tried to go to the wireless settings and manually search for the network but it cannot provide any network at all. My phone is reading my SIM card because I can see the list of contacts. But don't have signal.

Can someone tell me what to do? I already tried flashing my phone but it doEsnt resolved the problem.

Is the phone in flight mode?
if so disable flight mode.

Else go to nework settings in the settings menu and set the provider manually

Upvote 0

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones