• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Nubia z5s mini soft-brick

ghgh1

Lurker
Jul 14, 2014
Hello.
I have ZTE nubia z5s mini and I have MIUI installed on it. sinece I saw there is update to beta 4.4.2 MIUI ROM(from xiaomi directly!), I update it by "update" app.
the problem is, that the OS not load again. only stuck on animation boot and I can't boot to recovery!!!
I tried to do something by fastboot but PC don't recognize the device at-all, only once when I tried "adb devices" and that showed me only "nx403a recovery"(see pic)

PIC: 1.ii.gl/-Douqmvm.png

Thank you.

I have the same problem. I installed MIUI 4.7.5 (android 4.4.2) and now I can not access the recovery in any way. I tried to enter the bootloader and fastboot work with, but I did not have access. Why I have no access to the bootloader? It is locked? How I can unlock it?
Please any help is good.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones