• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Official CyanogenMod 13.0 for LG L70 D320 D320n D325 MS323

Hello everybody,
I have an internet problem at outside after i switch this ROM. I have mostly ! symbol inside signal strenght and 2G/3G symbol... And i can not use internet outside... But WIFI is okay... At home there is no problem...
At outside... Very seldom i have internet... But %90 of time i have no internet...
Any Idea? Any solution?
By the way... Before this ROM. I mean when i use orginal LG ROM. I had never have any issue like this... Also sam things happens on LG G2 too... After switch CyanogenMod... What can be the reason? I use Vodafone in Turkey!
I couldnt try any other operator yet... But i will try to try :)

Upvote 0
TWRP RECOVERY
Wipe --> Advanced Wipe --> (Check only System) --> Repair or Change the File System --> then, "Resize File System".

You wil have 1081 mb, instead 1031mb.

Tested with flashed CM13.
Now, it works!

What?
Yes! I don't know how. But it works with CM13.

After the first boot you will be able to resize the system partition for maximum capacity.
Remember to unmount the partition /system ;):)
Tested in CM3, CM14 and CM14. 1.

Can someone tell how to fix damaged sd card, i used like internal

Try doing this in TWRP recovery mode:

Step 01
Go to:
Mount --> (Uncheck Micro SDcard)
You just unmount your MicroSD

Step 02
Go to:
Wipe --> Advanced Wipe --> (Check only Micro SDcard) --> Repair or Change the File System --> then, "Repair File System".

Upvote 0
hi, im going to flash this rom but i want to know how to make more space on internal memory and external data of apps ( whatsapp, messenger etc) to store data on real microsd, i dont want to use adoptative storage because i always pull out the microsd to use an sd card adapter on pc, i dont like mtp

Well, it's been discussed many times already. Read through the whole thread (I really mean more than this page) :)
You may simply re-partition your internal memory (MMC) with one of the tools that are available. Link2SD is also a good idea for some people. Search for those an try, but be aware of the risks.

Reactions: ClauvanPdST
Upvote 0
By the way... Before this ROM. I mean when i use orginal LG ROM. I had never have any issue like this... Also sam things happens on LG G2 too... After switch CyanogenMod... What can be the reason? I use Vodafone in Turkey!
I couldnt try any other operator yet... But i will try to try :)

I own both L70 and G2 802 and never had this issue with CM13. Make sure you have a latest nightly on board and a proper aboot file. Might be something related to your apns as well - check those.

Upvote 0
I own both L70 and G2 802 and never had this issue with CM13. Make sure you have a latest nightly on board and a proper aboot file. Might be something related to your apns as well - check those.
apn and all the other things all i did check many times... strangly both of them are vodafone and both of are LG phones... Both are the same... I try this ROM not just one day... I used to try this ROM for more than month.. update every nightly... But nothing changed... So i did decide yo ask here... Maybe some thing about RADIO or else... I really need this fix... I may send more info if any thing need yo solve this...

Upvote 0
After the first boot you will be able to resize the system partition for maximum capacity.
Remember to unmount the partition /system ;):)
Tested in CM3, CM14 and CM14. 1.

Try doing this in TWRP recovery mode:

Step 01
Go to:
Mount --> (Uncheck Micro SDcard)
You just unmount your MicroSD

Step 02
Go to:
Wipe --> Advanced Wipe --> (Check only Micro SDcard) --> Repair or Change the File System --> then, "Repair File System".
I try this but i finish with "error repairing"
now my phone say unsupported sd card and i m trying with mini partition tool but when i try to format just disconect from my comp. :(

Upvote 0
now my phone say unsupported sd card and i m trying with mini partition tool but when i try to format just disconect from my comp. :(
I have problem with my sd , unsopprted sd i think i check read only in mount in twrp and now with new sd card i cant get in twrp i m stuck on twrp logo any help???

Upvote 0
Code:
648.305346] [LGE MBHC] High Impedance Headset(Apple) is detected. Enable MICBIAS and report 4pin headset.
[  648.311614] msm8x10-wcd-i2c-core msm8x10_wcd_codec: msm8x10_wcd_codec_enable_micbias 1
[  648.315411] msm8x10-wcd-i2c-core msm8x10_wcd_codec: msm8x10_wcd_codec_enable_micbias 2
[  648.336460] [LGE MBHC] Headset is Inserted. jack_type:0x3
[  653.121876] [LGE MBHC] wcd9xxx_dce_handler: enter
[  653.195764] [LGE MBHC] wcd9xxx_dce_handler() DCE:582, button:7
[  653.197198] [LGE MBHC] Unsupported button event. Ignore button event.
@vm03 Could you fix it?
Without headset it problematically... I have a wired headsets only with one button.

Upvote 0

To use the "Mini Partition Tool" on your SD, you need to take the SD of your smartphone and insert it on your PC.

Be sure you selected the correct storage device;
Remove the partitions;
Add a FAT32 primary partition.

I have problem with my sd , unsopprted sd i think i check read only in mount in twrp and now with new sd card i cant get in twrp i m stuck on twrp logo any help???

Try:
Shutdown;
Remove your SD;
Power again without the SD.

If your SD is good, the problem is solved. Otherwise, replace with a new one.

Adoptable Storage uses EXT4 partition format. To work with EXT4 partitions, use linux or some Live USB as GParted Live USB.
So... You can check corrupted partitions and access and copy data to another storage drive.

Upvote 0
@ManWithNoFace ,

I don't know.

But it is possible for you to try and bring the information to the forum.

1. Firstly BKP;
2. Resize the partition with GParted.
3. Create the second partition in EXT2 or EXT3 for Link2SD.

And, post the results of your test.

There are some people here in the forum that use Link2SD.
It's been a while since I've been using it.

Let's wait for their positioning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think i didnt ask question well, when i m in twrp my sd is recognise but when i turn on my phone it says sd card is not supported and i cant format stuck on 20 percent is there any solution to fix this problem or sd is for garbage, i try to repartition in twrp in ext4 and than reboot but i have the same problem thanks guys for effort

Upvote 0
https://www.cmxlog.com/13/w5/

err02: Device incorrect or not supported. Device may have been transitioned to a newer version of CyanogenMod.

Last cm13 released before transition to cm14.1:
cm-13.0-20161204-NIGHTLY-w5.zip (381.59 MB)
sha1: 95247d112a221da35a591d4f5f16d7fbac756805

Latest stable stable cm13 release before upgrading to android api 74: cm-13.0-20161107-NIGHTLY-w5.zip
Yes. The link has been out for some time. I do not know where to lower again. In case someone has. Please share a new link.

Obs: I want to make that clear. Within my tests this version was the one that did better.

Goodbye CM13 and... Come on Official CM14.1.

Upvote 0
Personally, I have a L70 D325F8, and no cm13 I install works with the SIM CARDS, there is some Fix or patcher for the SIM CARDs to be detected, is my only problem with this ROM: c, sorry for the English ... use translator rs

In the last version and of CM13 there was update of API. In which the SuperSU up to 2.78 SR4 broke the recognition of Dual SIM.
And, the xposed framework v86.x caused bootloops.

If you use any of these solutions, try to update them.

http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu-latest

It may also be the wrong aboot.bin.

Flashable zip:
L70 D325 or D325f8(abootPatched)20140703[TuksOID].zip

Reactions: RodrigoFS
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones