• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Resource icon

Official Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Owner's Manual 2015-08-21

Can you post instructions for moving from your current phone to the N5? I've had issues doing it myself in the past. Between Google, Samsung Smart Switch, Verizon Cloud, and other apps out there do you need to use several apps or do some of them do everything(contacts, apps, pics, ect) What is the best procedure to accomplish this?

Thank you!

Upvote 0
Can you post instructions for moving from your current phone to the N5? I've had issues doing it myself in the past. Between Google, Samsung Smart Switch, Verizon Cloud, and other apps out there do you need to use several apps or do some of them do everything(contacts, apps, pics, ect) What is the best procedure to accomplish this?

Thank you!

Moving from the Note 4 to the Note 5 I used Samsung Smart Switch for the first time. It worked good for getting files, pics, contacts, SMS, and apps moved over. I then used Helium to move over the app data (gotta keep those game scores). Previous phone upgrades I've always used Helium.

Reactions: ZepTepi and KOLIO
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones