• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Only shibes

M

Member2047631

Post pictures of only Shiba inus

Attachments

• bigstock-shiba-inu-looking-on-19235186.jpg
    bigstock-shiba-inu-looking-on-19235186.jpg
    458.1 KB · Views: 825
I had to carry a healthy 75 pound doggo 100 yards to get into USAF Patrol Dog school back when I was considered an adult. When I was a young'un about 12 I carried my 30 pound Belgian mutt 25 yards home when he got hit by a car.

I can admire the cuteness of little dogs but I haven't experienced them enough to truly love them.

This is getting to deep, huh...

This is your thread @Sluggers
I'm out.

Upvote 0
I mean this

Yes that's a fat most likely unhealthy adult Shiba Inu. My Kara is 4 months old on the 8th of March and will fluff out a bit as she grows but I never plan to have an unhealthy pooch.

Shibas come in 3 color variations, Red/Sesame (like Kara) or a variation - more red, more sesame, there's also Black/Tan and White.

Generally females max out around 25 pounds, some males (like you have pictured) grow to 35 to 40 pounds.

But yep, Kara is indeed a "Shibe".

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Yes that's a fat most likely unhealthy adult Shiba Inu. My Kara is 4 months old on the 8th of March and will fluff out a bit as she grows but I never plan to have an unhealthy pooch.

Shibas come in 3 color variations, Red/Sesame (like Kara) or a variation - more red, more sesame, there's also Black/Tan and White.

Generally females max out around 25 pounds, some males (like you have pictured) grow to 35 to 40 pounds.

But yep, Kara is indeed a 'Shibe'.

Well I don't think those are unhealthy, because literally every shibe I've seen looks about like that

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones