• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Orange Launch 3 New 4g Ready Phones

Well I'm pretty annoyed by all of this.

I upgraded to a Samsung S3 in June and asked two specific questions. The first was that I wanted an unbranded model. I didn't receive one, complained, they sent a new one that was still branded Orange and said that was that. Not a problem as I could flash the ROM.

The second thing I asked was would the phone be completely 4G-ready. I already knew their 4G service would be up and running either in late 2012 or early 2013. I was told YES, that the phone would be completely ready for their new network.

Well, now it transpires is isn't, only the S3 LTE is compatible. I've been mis-sold and I'm mightily annoyed.

Has anyone else been lied to by Orange about this and what action have you taken?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones