• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Orange Signal Boost app

Chris911t

Dec 17, 2011
I have a rooted SGS2 with Cyanogen 7.1. I have the Orange Signal Boost app files on it and it works.

Just one minor issue. I made a test call and the volume was very low at my end even when set to maximum (it was ok at the other end).

Someone suggested that it was linked to the media player volume, so I played a music file, set the media player to max and tried again. It was now fine.

However, I don't want to have to keep the media player at max volume so as to be able to hear calls. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Anyone on a stock Orange rom that uses the Signal Boost app can say whether or not it's connected to the media player volume on stock? If it's not, then there must be a file or a setting or something missing?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones