• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Paris and terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is flipping BS!! Got psychos with machine guns running around killing ppl, and we're not even allowed guns to DEFEND OURSELVES! Obama gives away even more guns to them but doesn't think there's any reason Americans need guns.. Get REAL. If there were more armed civilians available, the terrorists wouldn't get near as many shots off or kills before they're taken out!

Upvote 0
A lot of states do allow open carry. We can do it here in Nevada...though I prefer concealed myself.

I was shocked to see how swiftly the opinion on Reddit turned towards giving the French government much more power in regards to surveillance and other violations of basic rights in the name of security. Reddit is typically against that kind of thinking.

Upvote 0
Trump: Paris Attacks ‘Much Different’ If France Had More Guns

“When you look at Paris, toughest gun laws in the world, nobody had guns but the bad guys,” he said. “Nobody had guns. And they were just shooting them one by one, and then they broke in and had a big shootout and ultimately killed the terrorists. And I will tell you what — you can say what you want, if they had guns, if our people had guns, if they were allowed to carry, it would have been a much, much different situation.”​

Upvote 0
Can someone tell me what 'IS' or whatever they are called are actually trying to achieve by committing these atrocities?
I saw a politics programme this morning where it was said that a lot of people in 'IS' are former employees of Saddam Hussein. Maybe they are just trying to have revenge on the West?

Upvote 0
Both & "D" - all of the above. Remember "The Holy Crusades"? That was Catholic vs Muslim.. Now they're trying to bring the world to to its knees with their "kamakzee" style suicide bombers, and if we're not allowed guns: We're screwed! How's those rubber bullets working against the US body armor those camel humping Sicko's wearing?!
Answer: almost every innocent died. We ALL NEED GUNS, Mr. Obama!! Not just the Sicko's.

Reactions: syzmic
Upvote 0
Hoo-Rah!! Screw "offending" anyone, they're raping & killing EVERYBODY! What's worse: they feel it's entirely acceptable, condoned by their so called "Religion", and no end in sight until we're all blasted back to the stone age. Obama should be impeached over leaving so many of us virtually helpless/weaponless.
I live in FL too Sir @grunt0300. And if the heat comes to our doorsteps, I've got yours and all Christian/American's backs (at least until I quit breathing). Muslim: Peaceful religion my ass.. They've been killing since before the Bible was even written and HAVEN'T STOPPED. JS.. [emoji49]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So.. My question is this: Is ISIS committing "Theicide" - killing of a religion, "Genocide" - killing of a race, or BOTH? It looks like both, to me... They're killing their own, relentlessly

They only care about their brand of Islam. All others, including other Muslims who don't go along with what they believe, are meant to be killed. So yeah, it is theicide.:mad:

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
A lot of states do allow open carry. We can do it here in Nevada...though I prefer concealed myself.

I was shocked to see how swiftly the opinion on Reddit turned towards giving the French government much more power in regards to surveillance and other violations of basic rights in the name of security. Reddit is typically against that kind of thinking.

ditto here for Oklahoma....

IMO, anything connected to an ISIS camp should be turned to glass.

Reactions: teddyearp
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones