• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Payment Gateway Integration using PhonePe

SkyM

Lurker
Apr 8, 2023
Hello

I am facing issues while integrating PhonePe payment gateway in my android application. I used PhonePe PG SDK but the SDK not doesn't have the two classes named , "PaymentInstrument" & "DeviceContext".

Next I want to know how to get AppId and Salt key, when I logged in into PhonePe Business App, I didn't get them. And I have already registered to PhonePe PaymentGateway, but then also I didn't get.

And there is no proper documentation for SDKLess PhonePe Integration using intents.

Are your issues solved and you have successfully integrated phone pay in your app? I also need help in the concerned issue. Please reply if you have found solution. My mail I'd for your reference - utsavthalor26022004@gmail.com
Hello

I am facing issues while integrating PhonePe payment gateway in my android application. I used PhonePe PG SDK but the SDK not doesn't have the two classes named , "PaymentInstrument" & "DeviceContext".

Next I want to know how to get AppId and Salt key, when I logged in into PhonePe Business App, I didn't get them. And I have already registered to PhonePe PaymentGateway, but then also I didn't get.

And there is no proper documentation for SDKLess PhonePe Integration using intents.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones