• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs please developers can you help me out

vinuvpmv

Aug 15, 2016
i am stuck with this tablet
arnova 10D G3 4gb tablet with custom rom with some issues i couldnt get an update and all the forum have been closed...some one had a jelly bean custom rom for WM8850 devices (Uberoid i think) the links have been found dead...i am stuck...
can you guys build me a custom rom plzzzz
http://arnovatech.com/support/updates_fwm.html?country=at&lang=de (this is the official rom inbuilt with my device )
i have playstore issue
wifi drop issue
and some sd cards are not supporting with the device
battery have also issue
i just want a custom rom that will clear my problem like the jb custom rom created by techknow forum....
Developers please...

Yeah, @vinuvpmv has a thread in our Introduction and our Android Questions area where he was seeking help re. this and I replied that we also had this area that might be fruitful.

Probably okay in this case to give him a bit of wider exposure since his device is not well-known and it's difficult to find any custom ROMs for it.

Hopefully there's someone around that is able and willing...best of luck, @vinuvpmv :).

Upvote 0
Yeah, @vinuvpmv has a thread in our Introduction and our Android Questions area where he was seeking help re. this and I replied that we also had this area that might be fruitful.

Probably okay in this case to give him a bit of wider exposure since his device is not well-known and it's difficult to find any custom ROMs for it.

Hopefully there's someone around that is able and willing...best of luck, @vinuvpmv :).

Thank you brother for understanding my situation

Reactions: scary alien
Upvote 0
Hi developers
I am new here, and noob in developing. I have compiled, for my fun, cm13 for xiaomi dior, and some ports for gionee e3. Now i am trying to compile cm14 for xiaomi. I ve synced the work tree, I have downloaded the device tree for dior, kernel, vendor, installed oracle java 8 package. But when I try to compile this error occurs after 7% from build:
[ 6% 2281/34098] target Java: org.cyanogenmod.platform.sdk (/hom...AVA_LIBRARIES/org.cyanogenmod.platform.sdk_intermediates/classes)
FAILED: /bin/bash -c "..."
in the final this is the message
javac: file not found: /home/mitomanu/cm14.1/out/target/common/obj/APPS/org.cyanogenmod.platform-res_intermediates/src/cyanogenmod/platform/Manifest.java
Usage: javac <options> <source files>
use -help for a list of possible options
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.

Can somebody help me with?
Thank you very much

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones