• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help plz HELP ME (T95 BOX)

rock404

Apr 28, 2017
Hi.

Plz i have box T95 1G 8G
There is no problem with me.
i just want HOW to Remove permanently this line in box down

he show me whan i start the box in down Black tape or line
149341719624731.jpg

149341719638612.jpg

149341719653113.jpg

Note: whan i Click The right arrow The black line disappears
but whan i start agin the box came agin so must every time i click this than disappears
but i need Remove permanently 4 ever.

i have root in box i can do anything but i want to know Which file this black line ?
i hope any one can help me

By black line, do you mean the black navigation bar at the bottom of the page?

If yes, the navigation bar is a standard Android feature and pretty much irremovable. you may be able to hide it if there's an app on the Play Store that allows it.

If you did want to mess around with it yourself, there will be a few lines of code in SystemUI.apk you could change (not sure exactly what), but if you don't have a way of making a valid backup or reflashing the stock firmware, I'd just learn to live with it as is.

SystemUI.apk is a pretty important system file and if you mess around without a backup, there's a good chance it will stop the box from booting.

Last edited:
Reactions: mikedt
Upvote 0
Yeh, I'm sure you're referring to the black navigation bar at the bottom. You shouldn't be seeing that on an external display device that doesn't have a touch-screen. I'd suspect that whomever made this "T95" box didn't do a very good job in the firmware, specifically SystemUI.apk. The Android navigation bar is really for touch-screen devices, like tablets and phones. And usually the device's remote has buttons that do what's normally on the navigation bar, like Home, Menu and Back buttons

Think you'll ether have to try what @El Presidente suggested, with the risk of bricking it, or go back to the vendor or maker and see if they can do anything. Maybe kwtvbox.com which is on the home-screen, and that site is all in Arabic. Good luck!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
thx guys for answer to me yes right the black navigation bar at the bottom
so now (the black navigation bar at the bottom) in this apk (SystemUI.apk)
But the problem is how to edit the file ? and Which code or words remove this line ?
I will keep the backup file (SystemUI.apk) but if i edit than Rstart the box will start agin or STOP everything ?!! i can send here link a copy (SystemUI.apk) if any one can help me for that.

thank you

Upvote 0
Yeh, I'm sure you're referring to the black navigation bar at the bottom. You shouldn't be seeing that on an external display device that doesn't have a touch-screen. I'd suspect that whomever made this "T95" box didn't do a very good job in the firmware, specifically SystemUI.apk. The Android navigation bar is really for touch-screen devices, like tablets and phones. And usually the device's remote has buttons that do what's normally on the navigation bar, like Home, Menu and Back buttons

Think you'll ether have to try what @El Presidente suggested, with the risk of bricking it, or go back to the vendor or maker and see if they can do anything. Maybe kwtvbox.com which is on the home-screen, and that site is all in Arabic. Good luck!

im waiting the answer ???
i hope any one answer ?

Upvote 0
To make a complete nandroid backup, I'm sure it would require a custom recovery to be built for it, which is just probably not going to happen, no-name device, unknown manufacturer. As for trying to fix SystemUI.apk I have no ideas myself. This is something I've never seen before on an Android box or Android DLP projector. AFAIK the navigation bar should only appear on touch-screen devices.

Do you know what processor is in it, e.g. Amlogic?

Upvote 0
SystermUI.apk will be located somewhere in the system partition, exactly where will depend on your device, you'll also most likely need to look at a file called framework-res, again located in the system partition. By all means, upload the files, but I don't imagine there will be a rush of people looking to mod them on a device they've potentially never worked with before.

Honestly, without a method to take what's called a nandroid backup or having a valid way to return to stock, do not try and make any modifications to the system partition.

I totally understand if you find the bar annoying (I've yet to find a manufacturer UI I'm totally happy with :)) but it's a question of balance; how big a problem is it to hide the nav bar with a remote (I imagine it only takes a few seconds) against having to relfash the box because you've messed around with a file to fix something which is a standard Android feature?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones