• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

POTUS - 45.... GOD HELP us!!!!!!

Well back to President Trump Lying to the US as dan330 pointed out here another one..
Millions of Americans could be stunned as their tax refunds shrink via the Washington Post.

I can personally verify this one using my recent visit to H&R Block Tax Prepares but as I am not and honestly can not think of a reason I'd be running for office anytime soon I'm not going to release my tax returns.

This Washington Post link only gives you a few free stories a month unfortunately.

Reactions: dan330
Upvote 0
tax cut for the middle class my ass!

funny .. how so many different people and news groups and official agencies..
warned the cuts are only for
the top rich..and corporations

and the few deductions for the people.. will end in a few years.
but corps with be on going.
and as our deficit runs a muck

10s of billions for the wall..
but reduce education and healthcare!

still the orange-troll supporters.. did not hear or believe
till now.

the stranger truth.. that is hard for me to believe
after their taxes goes up
after the stupid longest troll-shutdown that affected many many
there will still be agent-orange supporter
i have NO idea what it would take to open the eyes of these despicable 34% of the population!! that many!!! wow!!

Upvote 0
oh.. hell NO.. no 2nd term.

but after he is out of office.. and i dont think he will be able to finish his 1st term.
even with GOP's / republican's help to shield and LIE for 45. NOT doing their elected duty to work for public and be part of the checks& balance.

after he is out.. truth with come out...
and his business and name will be worth shiiittt.

there will be a new coined term .. "trumped" as a bad thing.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
well.. i am very surprised that Mueller did NOT find the linking evidence... to Russian Collusion.

things that still cause me to wonder.
1. all the people that have immunity... where will all that info and evidence surface.
why would FBI give immunity if they dont see value in the info?
something is still being held for later use.
2. The Mueller report did NOT exonerate 45 of all guilt. just not able to find enough to charge ON Russian Collusion. Means there is some info / evidence. just NOT enough.
3. Russia did interfere with our election. and there is way too much covert communications.
4. There are many more OTHER leads to other crimes that are being investigated ...

Upvote 0
He attempted to interfere with the leadership election of the governing party, lied about the reception he received from the British people, showed that he had no understanding at all of the Irish border issue (seemed to think they wanted to build a wall and had to be publicly corrected by the Irish PM), didn't recognise his own gift to the Queen from his previous visit, said that he expected the NHS to be included in any trade deal (a position that would make it suicidal for any British politician to sign a deal). But to be honest that was relatively gaffe free by his standards.

He almost certainly didn't spot the significance of the comments about the importance of international institutions in the speeches the Queen made, which everybody else recognised as a rebuke to him.

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0
My President welcomes info from non-US sources to help him win in 2020.
Maybe we should move the UN to Norway. WTF does Norway have to do with US elections? When did the Norwegians get the vote? Are they part of the Electoral College?

POTUS - 45 has done it before, and been caught. Cambridge Analytica.

When did the British get the vote? Are they part of the Electoral College?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones