• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ps 3 error constintantly.

It cannot play blu ray, I tried it the other day, done the IGN youtube on how to emble Blu Ray players, have a t.v. with multi colored pins in it, I do not want to put a hdmi cable for it. It has both connectors, I do wish this would of get throughout out, maybe a few thousand more data whipes in safe mode?

No work around. To play Blu-ray you have to use a hdmi cable unless you jailbreak your ps3

Upvote 0
Are you talking about the b/y/g/w/r cable, or are you talking about the hdmi I need to hunt down and buy?

You need to use an hdmi cable to connect to your display or it won't display the movie. Has to do with the hdcp. If you jailbreak the ps3 you can use what ever cable you want. So yes you need to buy a hdmi cable. You can get them for cheap online

Reactions: Milo Willamson
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones