• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question about circles?

WBMc36

Android Enthusiast
Jun 1, 2010
Pittsburgh/Erie
I submitted feedback about this on the G+ page, wondering if there was any way of getting around it for now.
The 3 circles they set you up with, friends, following, and family. Are always at the top, then circles you create are underneath that in alpahbetical order. Any way around this, i tried recreating my own circle named family, but it still ended up on top of the others. Not really a big deal, but it bothers me now that i am starting to add a few more circles and want to actually use the sort feature on my newsfeed.

I submitted feedback about this on the G+ page, wondering if there was any way of getting around it for now.
The 3 circles they set you up with, friends, following, and family. Are always at the top, then circles you create are underneath that in alpahbetical order. Any way around this, i tried recreating my own circle named family, but it still ended up on top of the others. Not really a big deal, but it bothers me now that i am starting to add a few more circles and want to actually use the sort feature on my newsfeed.

On top and underneath? I'm not understanding that.

My issue is Desktop circles are not listed in alphabetical order as they are on the mobile app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones