• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question about service changes...(METRO PCS)

Ohkay! I know for sure there is a way to enable internet browsing, and MMS on a flashed Samsung Moment. There was a service offering to do it for $100 so obviously someone knows how to do it. I saw there was a way to enable it on Cricket, but that was didn't work correctly so... Does anyone know how to do this?

Bad Idea! I flashed my BB Curve, and internet and MMS actually worked, but that was it... Everything was killer slow, and MetroPCS said they can't do anything for me unless I have their phone...

Problem with flashing is, those things shouldn't work, and I've never heard of getting it to work unless it just does. Not worth it to me one bit... Just suck it up and get a metro phone lol is what I had to do

Upvote 0
Ohkay! I know for sure there is a way to enable internet browsing, and MMS on a flashed Samsung Moment. There was a service offering to do it for $100 so obviously someone knows how to do it. I saw there was a way to enable it on Cricket, but that was didn't work correctly so... Does anyone know how to do this?

Sometimes a Metro store won't even let you bring in a fully flashed phone. I think even in some cases it's not legal (Some Metro person told me that, Don't quote me). If you go on Craigslist they've got a ton of phones for cheap that are made specifically for Metro pcs....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones