• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question - Expanding my information sources... Forbes, Business week,

psionandy

Extreme Android User
Dec 5, 2009
liverpool
www.androidforums.com
I'm trying to expand my news sources beyond what i would normally read.... and am looking for more in depth coverage than can be had with a group of people talking around a table in a studio. (TV, Podcast, blog, youtube etc...)

In particular good sources about financial and business news...

Does anyone have a subscription to Forbes, Bloomberg Business week or The Economist* I'm just after some opinions about them from people who have been reading them for a long time..

Unlike most of the other threads in here, Its not a debate thread.. I'm just after the opinions of some smart people who hang out in this thread. So if you are a regular reader, can you let me know what you're reading (or what you think I should be reading)?

*(Or similar magazine that I have missed off the list)

This isn't a thread talking about the merits of Fox vs CNN vs Daily Mail vs whatever your favourite news source it. If you really want to do that.. go off and start your own thread.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones