• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Respectful Suggest To Iranian Government

Dear Iran,

After downing your own passenger jet and military support ship, may I respectfully suggest more target practice?

News Story
Be careful where you go with this: the US does not have a good reputation internationally for careful and discriminate targetting, whether that's air strikes on civilians (such as weddings) in Afghanistan, Pakistan and the Middle East or friendly fire incidents from the Gulf wars all the way back to WWII: my grandfather told me that the closest he came to death in that war was when American fighters strafed his camp. And since you mention passenger jets don't forget Iran Air flight 655, shot down by the USS Vincennes while flying its normal scheduled route within Iranian airspace.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones