• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rii i8 wireless mini Keyboard - hypersensitivity problems

Rafael_b

Lurker
Nov 25, 2015
Hi All,
The problem is as follows.
I bought several keyboards of "Rii mini i8 Wireless keyboard - 2.4GHz" For use with Android tv box.
I have four devices android tv box of type: K1,M8S, MX3-G,MXQ.

I tested , and worked for a long time with the i8 on my android devices and with Kodi.
The situation is I'm faced with hypersensitivity problem that makes Kodi and other App experience to be difficult.

1. Hypersensitivity issue:
Clicking on the button with the image of "right mouse button" in order to go "back" causing to phenomenon that repeats itself all the time.
The keyboard instead of reacting to "back" for one click ,react as user click on "back" button in keyboard 10 times or more.
Therefore I find myself often returns to the Kodi home screen from any point in the software.

2. The "back" button worked without pressing.
This problem is repeated often and occurs when I use any one of the arrows in the right side of the keyboard. It does not matter if I press the up / down / forward / rewind,
The button "back" decide that it also been pressed, and moving during job from current screen to the previous.

These two phenomena, just as described, happens on all i8 keyboards that i checked and on all four android devices.
I would happy to hear if anyone know about these problems, and how to fix them.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones