• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][r39][FW 9.4.25] LineageOS 16.0 for Redmi Note 5 (17-05-2019)(unoffical)

MyCats

Lurker
Apr 19, 2019
hype-ru-lineage-os-feature-image--1517639272-141.png

About LineageOS:

LineageOS is a free and open source operating system for smartphones and tablets, based on the Android mobile platform. It is the successor to the custom ROM CyanogenMod from which it was forked in December 2016 when Cyanogen Inc. announced it was discontinuing development and shut down the infrastructure behind the project. Since Cyanogen Inc. retained the rights to the Cyanogen name, the project rebranded its fork as LineageOS.

LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. Since that time, LineageOS development builds now cover more than 185 phone models with over 1.7 million active installs, having doubled its user base in the months February–March 2017

Attention!
Your warranty is now void. I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Description:
LineageOS 16.0 with latest security patches and full support of OTA updates and newest 9.4.25 firmware version. Without any tweaks, custom kernels and other modifications.

Build information:

Android Version: 9.0
LineageOS Version: 16.0
Firmware version: 9.4.25
Security Patch: May (r39)

Updated: 17.05.2019
SELinux: permissive

Known issues:

Not found,
Write to me

Download:
ROM page with all mirrors

Sources:
Device Tree
Platform Manifest

Last edited:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones