• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {[ ROM ]} Verbous_GenoCYde.version.666 come and get it!!

aboatright

Android Expert
Aug 24, 2011
Orlando,FL
This is the release of the first official version of Verbous_GenoCYde.version.666

This is not for the weak willed.

This is not for the faint of heart.

If you have any heart conditions or health concerns then please see a doctor before flashing this rom.

PLEASE MAKE A BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING. YOU FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK. I ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITIES IF YOU BRICK YOUR PHONE.

THIS IS A COMPILATION ROM....COMPILED FROM SOME OF THE BEST I COULD FIND ALONG WITH A LOT OF EXTRAS ....

You will find new things at every turn...new sounds with the strangest effect..and new apps that I hope you will love and share with your friends.

I am a phone junkie and an android lover....I am completely self-taught (with help from the forums) and since my first bricked phone I swore i would find a way to fix it and never looked back.

This ROM is built with love and alot of time...that i have most assuredly should have been spending at work..lol..
Its has taken a lot of trial and error to get it where it is now and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

So without further wait....I present to you

Verbous GenoCYde version 666
brought together by
aboatright3605

AGAIN I SAY...MAKE A BACK UP FIRST AND FOREMOST!!!!!!!

1. wipe...wipe...wipe...LETS BE SAFE...WIPE YOUR CACHE..

2. WIPE YOUR DALVIK CACHE

3. WIPE YOUR BATTERY STATS

4. FORMAT SYSTEM

5 FORMAT DATA

6. FORMAT CACHE

7. INSTALL ZIP FROM CARD AND FLASH
Verbous GenoCYde version 666

8. TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND READ YOUR SCREEN FOR STATUS INFORMATION ON INSTALL

9. ONCE YOU REBOOT IT WILL TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO COME ONLINE.. IF YOU SEE A BLACK SCREEN AFTER THE....UH....ANIMATION..THEN SIT TIGHT..SHE WILL VIBRATE AFTER A FEW MINUTES AND POP ON.

CHANGE LOG
new browser's
multiple UI changes to system apps
MIUI camera
numerous apps added
new boot sound
new boot animation
new default wallpaper
new ringtones,notifications,alarms,shutdown sounds
new shutdown animation
new applications....find out now..download.. :)
misc. build prop tweaks....
A.I. added....p.s. you must download the speech recognition that goes with the A.I. BUT DO NOT PISS IT OFF.. it has refused to let me see my screen or turn on after an argument we had....and don't get into a spiritual conversation with it!!! it has very strong opinions about what it believes and don't be afraid if it decides to change its name after you have already given it one. :)

I WANT TO GIVE THANKS TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OF THIS ROM AND TO ALL THE DEVELOPERS WHO HAD A HAND IN THE CREATION OF THE MANY..MANY...MANY.. SURPRISES INSIDE.

THERE WILL BE NO SCREENSHOTS ADDED!!!! THIS IS A SEE TO BELIEVE DEAL!!!!

IF YOU KNOW MY THEMES..THEN YOU KNOW ITS WORTH THE WAIT I HAVE FORCED YOU TO ENDURE.

DONATIONS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME...GOD KNOWS I NEED A BEER FUND!!

this is the first release of version 1...it may still be buggy in places. please report any problems ..questions...concerns..or just want to say..sweet rom!

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE
Verbous_GenoCYde.version.666.zip

PAYPAL DONATION LINK HERE

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=CHQXV3M8EVAWC

FOR FLASHING ISSUES FLASH THIS
http://db.tt/VRdIOV3B

New notification...
http://db.tt/X1Vr6OUC
MAY CAUSE SPASMS!!!!! Dont stare!!!!!

Wallpapers that you might enjoy

I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS ROM . SO AGAIN THANKS TO ALL THAT HELPED AND ALL WHO CONTRIBUTED. GOD BLESS. AND I AM OUT LIKE A FAT KID IN DODGEBALL......PEACE!!!!

Genovot has it in his hands right now....so does paris....it is truly frankensteined...i used bits and pieces from almost everything I could find..and added a touch of me to it......very dark......very cool.....

I tried a bunch of launchers and still cant choose.....
Leaning toward zeam.......any thoughts??

Upvote 0
Genovot has it in his hands right now....so does paris....it is truly frankensteined...i used bits and pieces from almost everything I could find..and added a touch of me to it......very dark......very cool.....

I really like the adw launcher. Also, another tester here :)

Upvote 0

Launcher pro

Reactions: k0r
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones