• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

ROMs Rom's for Alcatel OT Pop C3 4033X

recovery-cwm-ot-4033 - Download - 4shared - Cristian Torres garcia
CWM Recovery for 4033 a,e,d,x y DL700

Install Flashify from google play and via this app flash CWM recovery which you will download here:

recovery-cwm-ot-4033 - Download - 4shared - Cristian Torres

Yeah, soo I rooted my device, installed flashify, downloaded the .img file, flashed it, rebooted it and when i hold vol + and tunf on/off button the phone just continues to turn of and on and i'm desperate.If someone could help i will be really thankful.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi, I did every step of installing cwm recovery and when i shutdown my phone and then press vol + and turn on/off button it just loops the boot.I even pressed vol + and turn on/off button and when the logo screen poped up i started pressing only vol + but it didn't worked.I will be very thankful if someone explains to me what should I do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones