• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Running out of space ...

Hi,
Besides that default apps I have installed Skype, Utorrent, atorrent, VLC, KeePass, ES fm, Firefox and Facebook.
I have moved all the movable apps from Internal to SD but I am still getting low space warnings.
I have cleared the caches of all the apps. Any clues ?

Screenshot_2014_12_14_09_12_23.jpg

I did cleared all app data at once using an opton in settings. Just mov moved the downloaded data to sd. But theproblem is all apps are storing data on yhe internal storage. Iwanna store them to the external storage.
Perhaps you cleared data in Settings - App Manager - individual apps.
What I introduce here is to go to Setting of every app and change its data storage option from internal storage to SD card. For example, for my Camera app, I changed its photo storage in Setting to Memory Card.

Upvote 0
Perhaps you cleared data in Settings - App Manager - individual apps.
What I introduce here is to go to Setting of every app and change its data storage option from internal storage to SD card. For example, for my Camera app, I changed its photo storage in Setting to Memory Card.
Okay, before I do that please have a look at the settings of my Facebook app. This got changed to SD card when I moved all movable apps to external SD. Do you think its still necessary to change the settings individually. I mean there seems no more options.

Edit: Clicking the camera's settings buttons asked if I want to store data in SD card and I selected yes.

Screenshot_2014_12_14_14_14_12.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones