• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S3 pre order on orange. Lol yea ok

S3uk

Lurker
May 20, 2012
Hey..been with orange for over 10 years. Monthly bill no less than 200 per month,, (small business account)
Rang to pre order s3 only to be told to nip to local orange shop and pre order and pay a50quid deposit??

Go to shop. Only to be told that they know nothing about pre order. What a joke ...

Rang orange to be told that it's certain shops only ,,they couldn't give me my closest shop that will pre order.

Bit of a joke because on the store locator it sends me to my local shop..

Customer service is a joke. They haven't got a clue what day it is...

Just angry so thought I'd post in here.

What they say will differ dependat on who you speak to unfortunately, that's the same with all carriers. Have you tried pre-ordering online?

Conversely, I've been with Orange 8 years and never had any problems with them.

Wont let you online. Just want to have one on the day and I know they will sell out rightnaway. I've had not end of trouble with them. But never seem to move away from the. Partly because there replacement service is second 2none.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones