• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sammyz, where is he now?

sammyz

LG Whiz Kid
  • Jun 3, 2011
    About a little more than a month ago, I had to retire from being a guide here on androidforums. Why? Well, I started college on August 26th at FAU in Boca Raton and I got a job 2 weeks ago.

This job I found, I get to test exam software on my laptop(yes, like an exam that you take in highschool/college, but on a computer) and the pay is great. The supervisor saw my abilities in finding errors and vulnerabilities in the software (such as being able to get back into your windows desktop during exam). Now I have a shot at being a QA Representative :D.

Now college, I absolutely hate it! Stay in high school as long as possible because now there's a ton of homework. Good buy social and video game life! See how I barely post here now? Yep...

/me goes back to writing his 3-4 page essay that's due tomorrow....

I was wondering if you had bailed from the forums. Hope your studies go smoothly.

eZdkSd0.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones