• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus / Nexus Prime on Orange UK

i have the nexus prime on orange Panther 30 IND 24 mth went for this one cos of the swappables , after a week of phoning customer services , i finally got an answer to my problem ITS NOT SUPPORTED :( phones 4 u are selling this handset with this contract so be advised it wont work , and there doesn't seem to be any immediate plans to make it
gutted

Upvote 0
ok so it seems orange will hopefully get it officially, just not sure of the date. waiting game then :/

sounds not a bad idea actually waiting for a bit to get anymore bugs ironed out. i see the vol bug has officially been fixed now and new stock is on its way to the shops?

also flash will be there come december, so i am hoping orange will have it by january.

Upvote 0
really? the two phones4u shops I went in both had stock and I've been given a delivery time of 3 - 5 days.

I order 23rd November, was told it would be with me in 2-3 days, called today, and was advised that they won't have it in till after new year, some shops have 2-3 in in stock, rest of orders will be after new year.

Very pi**ed of with phones 4 u, as stores won't budge on

Upvote 0
Thats a lot of magic numbers.

Thought I would call Phones4U to check my order, they informed me it had been dispatched and gave me the tracking number.

Odd they gave you different information.

Phones4u had me down for Galaxy Note, despite going over order 3 times,
Re-ordered & should be with me in 2-5 days.

Very Poor customer service, as expected !!!

Upvote 0
I popped into the Orange shop today to enquire about this and they said they're getting it in "early January". Depends how much stock you want to put into an employee at the Covent Garden Orange shop really.

What are Orange like for upgrades in terms of offers? I only switched to them on my current contract.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones