• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Selective Bluetooth Issues

AgentCPU0

Dec 8, 2014
I have a pair of Bluetooth audio enabled devices. A speaker, which I've had for a few months, and a headset, which was a gift from yesterday. They both provide amazing sound, but with a catch. For some reason, certain apps don't exactly work well with either. The audio ends up being choppy. I only have 2 apps installed that do this, and it doesn't matter which Bluetooth device I use with them. Leads me to believe there might be other apps with this problem. Anyone happen to know a possible solution?

I have a pair of Bluetooth audio enabled devices. A speaker, which I've had for a few months, and a headset, which was a gift from yesterday. They both provide amazing sound, but with a catch. For some reason, certain apps don't exactly work well with either. The audio ends up being choppy. I only have 2 apps installed that do this, and it doesn't matter which Bluetooth device I use with them. Leads me to believe there might be other apps with this problem. Anyone happen to know a possible solution?
Could be an app issue,or,a limitation of the phone/tablet in relation to the speaker & headset.
What version of Bluetooth is on your "host" device?
Is it much older than what the new gear is rated for?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones