• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Shall I go for Android 11 and 12 updates for my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7?

and200cc

Feb 15, 2021
Please let me know your opinion about updating Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 to Android 11 and 12.

Have you experienced any performance issue with the new system like battery drain after the update?

Did you experience anything really bad that made you wish you hadn't carried out the update? Because I'm thinking of doing Android 11 (and 12 when available) update and seeking any advice that suggests avoiding the update.

No battery drain I know of from my tablet either, it is life lasting and you can use the battery operation, but I only use it like to instangram long video feeds some up to about an hour, others up to like thirty minutes, also notes, with a few drawing apps, and Rusty lake sometimes of it, depending on the mind mostly, it can last up to a long time fully charge, mine always gets down to around 75% when it is shut off and having the apps running.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
No battery drain I know of from my tablet either, it is life lasting and you can use the battery operation, but I only use it like to instangram long video feeds some up to about an hour, others up to like thirty minutes, also notes, with a few drawing apps, and Rusty lake sometimes of it, depending on the mind mostly, it can last up to a long time fully charge, mine always gets down to around 75% when it is shut off and having the apps running.

Mine is SM-T875. You got the same model and already did the update?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones