• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Share your favorite movies here

Shadea

Apr 2, 2023
One of my favorite movies is Escape from Shawshank, The Healer, The Apprentice of Avicenna, and the Scrubs series.

Of course, these are just my favorites. In reality, the list is long.
I think the topic will be of interest to anyone looking for something to watch in the evening.

Reactions: ocnbrze

My guilty t.v. list.

Upvote 0
You picked my 2 favourite Star Trek movies there. :)

I find "favourite movie" unanswerable, but "favourite movie music score" is easy: Blade Runner. It's probably the movie I've watched most often, and that's mainly because of Vangelis' melancholic soundtrack: late night, dark room, glass of whiskey, images of rainy streets at night and some haunting synths, that works for me.

Upvote 0

--

==

==

--

Upvote 0
I've watched most of them. G3 had me in tears. Wished I had watched them one at a time the moment they came out. How did you watch them?
Perhaps one of the most important lessons is - don't give up on anything, no matter how hard it is and no matter what situation you're in, you need to act, because who else but you?

I've watched most of them. G3 had me in tears. Wished I had watched them one at a time the moment they came out. How did you watch them?
I've been given the curiosity to watch Marvel, my friends. Once they went to the cinema and that's when it all started. I watched all the parts.
The cinema has a special viewing atmosphere.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones