• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SM G 900V galaxy s5 and straight talk... anyone have this working with straight talk ?

Timbob3k

Lurker
Oct 18, 2015
Anyone have the Samsung Galaxy s5 - SM G 900V working with straight talk? I have a s5 that I want to get for around 200 bucks. It is the above model. It is not unlocked at this time.... I called straight talk and asked them if it would work ( I know they do not have the best customer service) . the guy said no. I see on the website it states it does work..... soooo.... Does anyone have this phone working with straight talk? The SM G 900V?

thanks !!!!

Although I don't have you model phone, I do have a Casio, S3,and S4 that are Verizon phones on Straight Talk. I switch sim between them when ready for a change. To me, Verizon phones are easiest to switch over. I leave them on CDMA and use Verizon compatible sim in the BYOP kit. Uses Verizon network which has better coverage and download speeds where I live. Casio and S3 are locked, S4 unlocked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones