• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Some of the BT headset microphone does not work after reboot

Dear Androidforums,

I am working on blugiga with Android Nougat. Some of the BT Headset microphone dose not work after reboot but speaker is working fine.

I checked with different BT headset and some of the headset I found this problem.

I got soc link id is 255 at the time I got data as "SYNTAX ERROR"

Please find the below log,

bt_bluegiga_headset: length:12 Data:SCO OPEN 255

bt_bluegiga_headset: length:12 Data:SYNTAX ERROR

And also Please check the below working log,

bt_bluegiga_headset: length:10 Data:SCO OPEN 2

bt_bluegiga_headset: length:13 Data:CONNECT 4 SCO

Please response, If anyone in experience.

Thanks & Regards,

VinothS.

Dear Androidforums,

This is the problem in custom bt headset side, Hands Free Profile Audio Gateway (HFP-AG) not working properly. This HFP-AG start once press the Volume button of the custom bt headset.

Please find the log,

bt_bluegiga_headset: process_headset_data Data:HFP-AG 3 READY
bt_bluegiga_headset: HFP-AG ID:3 Established 00:12:6f:04:f2:95
bt_bluegiga_headset: headset_uart_receive , rec_dataframe : HFP-AG 3 VOLUME 10, headsetBtStatus.hfpAg_linkId: 3
bt_bluegiga_headset: process_headset_data Data:HFP-AG 3 VOLUME 10
bt_bluegiga_headset: headset_uart_receive , rec_dataframe : HFP-AG 3 UNKNOWN (0): AT+BTRH?\r, headsetBtStatus.hfpAg_linkId: 3
bt_bluegiga_headset: process_headset_data Data:HFP-AG 3 UNKNOWN (0): AT+BTRH?\r
972 I bt_bluegiga_headset: headset_uart_receive , rec_dataframe : HFP-AG 3 UNKNOWN (0): AT+CSRSF=0,0,0,1,0,0,0\r, headsetBtStatus.hfpAg_linkId: 3
bt_bluegiga_headset: process_headset_data Data:HFP-AG 3 UNKNOWN (0): AT+CSRSF=0,0,0,1,0,0,0\r

Thanks & Regards,

VinothS.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones