• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

something weird with Viber

cmh

Jan 24, 2014
i had some problems with viber i wasn't able to get in on my mobile or online on viber desktop problem has since been resolved and i am back in but now i cant see if my viber contact is online or offline or online a few minutes ago under my viber friends name its just blank nothing there why cant i see anything and how do i fix this problem so that i can see if my contact on or offline or online a few minute ago please help me fix this viber issue :(

Hey! We are here. :)
Few things:
1. Please make sure you have the latest version available - 4.2
2. Please note that Online Status is not available for the Desktop ver. at this point.
3. Please make sure you haven't disabled this option on your Viber settings. The settings menu in Viber 4.2 for Android has been completely reorganized so that you can find what you need more intuitively. To learn more about Viber settings, please check: Making changes to your Viber settings on Android

Let us know if this helps.
Viber Team

Reactions: Unforgiven
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones