• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Speaking of hacks...

rootabaga

Android Expert
Aug 11, 2014
Crazyville, CA
Here's a fun one (NOT!):

"Hundreds of thousands of potentially sensitive files from police departments across the United States were leaked online last week. The collection, dubbed “BlueLeaks” and made searchable online, stems from a security breach at a Texas web design and hosting company that maintains a number of state law enforcement data-sharing portals."

Article here: https://krebsonsecurity.com/2020/06/blueleaks-exposes-files-from-hundreds-of-police-departments/

Reactions: MrJavi and ocnbrze
interesting.....indeed.

one only worry about the leaks would be undercover investigations. these files could potentially hold ongoing investigative work and thus putting lives at stake. now i know the police are under fire right now (as they should be), but i do respect the law and the people that work to uphold it. it is only when they think that they are above the law that i do not respect.

am curious if there is some dirt within these files that will show further proof of racsim within the police force......though now that i think about it....do we really need proof by now? haven't we already seen it?

but still i would like to know what are in those files.

Reactions: MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones