• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint htc quad core?!?!?!?!

Well i couldnt hold out any more... Just got an EVO LTE last night... hey, for a hundred bucks cant beat it...

I do have a question tho hopefully some one can shed some light on:
It has beats audio stock, it is currently running 3.0 and i am definitely about to root it. BUT if i flash a new rom will i lose my beats audio, and i mean will flashing a new rom undo the stock beats audio drivers and such?

Upvote 0
Well i couldnt hold out any more... Just got an EVO LTE last night... hey, for a hundred bucks cant beat it...

It has beats audio stock, it is currently running 3.0 and i am definitely about to root it. BUT if i flash a new rom will i lose my beats audio, and i mean will flashing a new rom undo the stock beats audio drivers and such?

This is a good phone.

Check the rooted forum of the HTV EVO 4G LTE Forum and see if anyone has any suggestions.

Upvote 0

It depends on what the developer bakes in the rom. If it is still a sense rom then most likely it will still have beats.

If you choose a non sense rom it most likely won't, but beats audio is an incredibly popular mod. There is even a free app on the market for root users that flashes the beats software. I'm using it on my Toshiba thrive. Which is pretty cool :)

Btw I have the evo 4G lte. I love this phone. I would suggest rooting and check out Meanrom. Super smooth, the battery life is amazing, and it is a sense rom. You will keep your beats :)

come on over to the evo 4G lte section and ask away anything else you may need you will find there :thumbup:

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones