• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprints wonderful chat support...

Yes, "Jessica" is a canned name... and it is always Jessica, no other names will ever come up.

The chat is NOT "support" chat, it's strictly sales. The company that you are actually chatting with is NOT SPRINT, it's a company called TouchCommerce (formerly known as iNQ) You can see their website @: TouchCommerce

They are located in southern California, and service a ton of companies, Jessica is the most used names ... once you move the chat you get a tracking cookie, if you go through and purchase a phone and still have the cookie within 30 days, it counts as a sale for that certain rep ...

Yeah, I used to work for them, and I was in the Sprint department, so I know the Jessica name well =)

Upvote 0
This is par for the course at Sprint.

When T-Mobile and I had trouble porting my number out of Sprint, we called Sprint's number portability department. After getting no where with the rank and file person, we asked for a supervisor.

After 20mins the supervisor gets on and apologies but he is having head set trouble.

I asked him "What is the state of my number porting out of your system?"...
He replies "I don't have the information... please hold"...
A couple of mins later he replies:
"Sir, you bills are sent to Washington State".

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones