• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

STRAIGHT TALK WORST COMPANY. I'm GONNA SUE

Straight Talk is worst company ever!! Last night was last straw after 8 days & over 50 hours on the phone with Straight talk I was told not only can I not get my number but third person I was transferred to said my phone hasn't worked because he figured out the sim card in my phone someone else has same sim card number activated. This phone also has same issues as other 2 Phones ive had in last month. All huawei Raven phones did home button doesn't work, keeps saying unplug charger when no chargers plugged into it, the icons keep turning into white Androids and say the apps aren't installed this is exactly what other two huawei ravens did before the just had black screen or quit booting up all together. Noone has called me. I was told last night I could be sent the zte lever overnighted then I could send phone back. Only to be on phone over 3 hours transferred 3 times and made promises went thru whole order process then guy backed out said no I'd have to be sent airbill send this phone back and then I'd be sent phone. I've been without a working phone for a month! It took 3 weeks to get this replacement phone & just got airbill yesterday to send other phone back. I've called straight talk every day for 8/9 days spent over 50 hours on phone with straight talk (that's more than a full work week on damn phone with ST. I'VE been lied to, hung up on, promised things , and they lost my other zte quartz i sent in July to be replaced so they refuse to send that replacement either. I had to buy another $180 phone this is 3rd one that's broke and now this is treatment I get. I was told last night by St sorry nothing they can do & they said I'd have no other choice then to contact a lawyer so guess after this holiday weekend Tuesday I'll be doing that as well as letting everyone know what happened. I will post on every blog forum social media and websites I can find .including any stores that sell your phones. Amazon, Walmart ect. I will report ST to the FFC BBB RIPPOFF SITES ECT I've seen countless posts from others that have had same issues I've had so I'm sure when I file suit thousands will follow.I know someone who works in corporate at Walmart he's been involved with the problems I've had with ST from day one. He also was hung up on by a supervisor. So I'll be contacting him as well. I'll contact every news station as well as their blogs twitters, facebooks & forums. Please copy my post put it everywhere. Straight needs to pay for what they've done to me and countless others.

Reactions: SweetBabyGirl

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones