• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Strange things are even worst..

So I have not got a chance to customize it via sliding up from the main app what so ever in ages, so I hopped over to themes, and the bubbles around wifi, mobile data et all still blue, I want to change it completely.. Whenver I try to customize it, my screen goes blank and all I can see is the check mark, and I ususally do this about every day, so I can get a fresh feel towards it. I know it sounds like a massive glitch.

Cell moto edge plus, android 12.

hey @Milo Williamson i'm not sure i understand what the problem is that you are having. are you talking about your homescreen? what launcher are you using?
No home screen but the app that is built in called "Moto" that allows you to customized everything, the app itself, I can do themses on it really easy but if I do the "long" customization part like go to the text, it saids it on the main page, somehow suddenly I am able to customize it just now, but how it just glitches out and have nothing to change it forever. Huh... I was set for screen shots too.
upload_2022-7-23_7-57-19.png

Attachments

• upload_2022-7-23_7-58-3.png
    upload_2022-7-23_7-58-3.png
    199.8 KB · Views: 74
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones