• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Super Sonic System Memory

Orang3Mango

Lurker
Nov 19, 2012
So I bought a Super Sonic 10" tablet from newegg a while back, It advertised 8gb internal memory, what it really was 500mb internal and 7.5gb internal sd card. They partitioned it separately so it makes it so I only can download so many apps and I can move alot to the internal memory card as well as an external memory card but it still limits me, so to start I want to find out how to unpartition the internal memory so I have a total 8gb internal. Some other notes is it's not rooted because its an off brand tablet so I cannot find how to root it, I'm using a windows 8 so any thing is gonna be hard to do since win 8 doesn't let me install android drivers for any device, if anyone does gives a good way to root it I'll have to break out my windows 7 (I can do but its a pain).

Reactions: therapture7

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones