• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text message offer to switch to Sprint

ZingBot

Android Enthusiast
Aug 15, 2012
As one of our best customers, you’ve earned an exclusive reward.You are pre-approved for a limited time special offer with our parent brand, Sprint!

Our exclusive offer, just for you:
• The latest Sprint Samsung Galaxy phone at the best rate – $0 down and $20/month for 24 months
• Unlimited talk, text and high-speed data for up to 2 lines for only $60/month per line
• No credit check and no activation fees
Even better: Trade in your current working phone in a Sprint store, and you’ll get at least $50 in trade-in value! You can use this to save BIG on your purchase.

To get started:
1. Visit a Sprint store or call 877-377-6492.
2. Mention that you are a valued Boost customer and received this exclusive offer, or if visiting a store, bring in the email / text message to show your Sprint representative.
3. Choose your new phone for $0 down.

This exclusive offer is for you and ONLY you! Hurry – it ends June 30!

**Monthly lease payments exclude taxes (varies by area). Monthly charges exclude taxes & Sprint Surcharges [incl. USF charge of up to 17.4% (varies quarterly), up to $2.50 Admin. & 40¢ Reg. /line/mo.) & fees by area (approx. 5–20%)]. Surcharges are not taxes. See
sprint.com/taxesandfeesOffer valid until 6/30/15 and is non-transferrable.
**Monthly lease payments exclude taxes (varies by area). Monthly charges exclude taxes & Sprint Surcharges [incl. USF charge of up to 17.4% (varies quarterly), up to $2.50 Admin. & 40¢ Reg. /line/mo.) & fees by area (approx. 5–20%)]. Surcharges are not taxes. See sprint.com/taxesandfees. Offer valid until 6/30/15 and is non-transferrable. Req. qualifying non-discounted phone purchase on lease/installment purchase agreement only & postpaid service plan. Maximum of two lines per new postpaid account. Account balance may not exceed $150/line at any time or the account and all services will be suspended completely until account balance is paid in full. Not combinable with other offers that req. credit approval and may not be combinable with other offers. Eligibility may be impacted if previous fraudulent activity or debts owed to Sprint are found during the initial screening process. $50 Unlimited Plan: Includes unlimited domestic Long Distance calling, texting and data. Third-party content/downloads are add’l charge. Int’l svcs are not included. Pricing may vary for existing customers. Usage Limitations: To improve data experience for the majority of users, throughput may be limited, varied or reduced on the network. Streaming video speeds will be limited to 600Kbps at all times, which may impact quality. Sprint may terminate service if off-network roaming usage in a month exceeds: (1) 800 min. or a majority of min.; or (2) 100MB or a majority of KB. Prohibited network use rules apply seesprint.com/termsandconditions.
Sprint Easy Pay: Req. 24-mo. installment agreement, 0% APR, & qualifying device & service plan. Device pricing for well-qualified customers. Monthly payment terms for all others will vary and a down payment may be required. Down payment, unfinanced portion and sales tax (on full purchase price) due at purchase. Early termination of Sprint Easy Pay/Service: If you cancel wireless service, remaining balance on device becomes due. Lease: Terms for all other customers will vary including amount due at signing & taxes/fees. Req. qualifying device & service plan. No equipment security deposit required. Upon completion of 24 mo. term, customer can continue to pay monthly lease amount, purchase or return the device. Customer is responsible for insurance and repairs. Early termination of lease/service: Remaining lease payments will be due immediately, and requires device return or payment of purchase option device price in lease. Sprint Buyback: Limit of 5 returned devices per active mobile number during one 12 month period, 3 per transaction. Phone must be deactivated & all personal data deleted before recycling. Device will not be returned. Credit varies depending on phone condition and valuation. Credit applied to store purchase or account within 3 invoices. Also available at sprintbuyback.com. Other Terms: Offers and coverage not available everywhere or for all phones/networks. Nationwide Sprint Network reaches over 282 million people. ©2015 Sprint. All rights reserved

Reactions: EarlyMon
"Upon completion of 24 mo. term, customer can continue to pay monthly lease amount, purchase or return the device"

"Customer is responsible for insurance and repairs. Early termination of lease/service: Remaining lease payments will be due immediately, and requires device return"

all this boilerplate with fees , taxes, ect, makes me soo glad I left them

Upvote 0
be on the look out for Boost post paid offers, yes post paid offers,.

Any benefit to a post paid account with no contract? I have kick-ass credit, so it doesnt matter if I pay first, or later.
But if the monthly plans are the same.....no way

They have already got my business - 55$ a month / 22GB lte data :)

PS Sprint is doing away with 2-year contracts as well - like Tmobile did

Upvote 0
I got the offer to be a Premier Post Paid customer. I posted about it in another thread somewhere around here. But after reading the fine print no way.

Basically it includes a $20 credit, $100 off of a couple phones (while supplies last), and a 14 day grace period in case you're late on your bill they'll keep your service on. After that 14 days if you never pay up they'll turn you into collections to get the money for those 14 days.

I have excellent credit and pay my bills but no thanks. They're going to have to do better than that for me to put my credit on the line. On the plus side it says you can switch back to prepaid at any time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones