• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thank you Spigen neo hybrid

Shotgun84

Extreme Android User
May 30, 2011
Cambridgeshire, England
Well my phones always take little tumbles, like just knocked it off the table or something. Chances are it'd survived that anyway. You really can't judge a case until you do something that could've really messed up your phone. I was always adamant on Case Mate Hard Case from the day I accidentally drop kicked my Galaxy s3 down the road while trying to catch it with my foot. Just because it was in that at the time I'd always used them since. Couldn't get one for my s8 though so went for the cheaper neo hybrid. Think Spigen got them beat though. No time to catch with my foot. Straight on a sharp corner of a coffee table 4 foot down (I'm taller than 4 foot, just where my hand was :p) Not a scratch on the case. Now let's hope I don't find out if the Spigen screen protectors work as well if it'd landed face down :D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones