• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

That moment when...

Shotgun84

Extreme Android User
May 30, 2011
Cambridgeshire, England
...you know something was right at the time but times change and things look different after. They wouldn't answer your calls so you can text your sincerest apologies (for the misconception as I wasn't completely wrong) but sometimes that's not enough. Honestly no reply is worse than telling me to go **** myself. Oh well I've been alone my whole life so nothing new here.

I've had so many of those moments in my life, lots of them have happened in the last 6 months....
Sometimes I wish to be alone so badly so I can figure some shit out; nobody in my very small circle would either understand, can't help or it ain't their business. But I don't get that. I don't have anybody else to talk to.
Sometimes the grass isn't greener on this side...

Reactions: Shotgun84
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones