• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The beginning of the end

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci
This guy has served since Ronald Reagan...
All you Trump supporters need to get your head out of your *ss and understand it was Trump who didn't agree with Fauci.
As Trump said, just inject yourself with bleach....
I'm Republican and I'm ashamed to have had such a bad president in office.
Reagan and Bush are turning over in their graves, as to what's become of the republican party.
That's my rant but I'm still in the belief of this is the beginning of the end....

Upvote 0
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Fauci
This guy has served since Ronald Reagan...
All you Trump supporters need to get your head out of your *ss and understand it was Trump who didn't agree with Fauci.
As Trump said, just inject yourself with bleach....
I'm Republican and I'm ashamed to have had such a bad president in office.
Reagan and Bush are turning over in their graves, as to what's become of the republican party.
That's my rant but I'm still in the belief of this is the beginning of the end....

Regan did not like Bush.
Nobody did.
Remember his 'New World Order' crap?
Well, all of that is now bearing fruit.
And it is rotten.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0
Dr. Moreau was a better doctor.

My av at another site :

av.JPG

Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0
About that Covid-19...
Me AT GROCERY STORE:
Why is there plastic on the payment keypad?
Cashier: to protect people from Covid.
Me : but isn’t everyone touching the plastic keypad the same way they would the regular keypad?
Cashier: no words. Confused look.

Me : Why Dont you pack the grocery bags anymore?
Cashier : Because of covid 19 to reduce the spread of catching or spreading the virus.
Me : But a shelf packer took it out of a box and put on the shelf, a few customers might of picked it up and put back deciding they Dont want it, I put it in my cart then on the conveyer belt, YOU pick it up to scan it.. But putting it in a bag after you scan is risky??
Cashier : no words, confused look.

Me AT DRIVE-THRU
Server: (holds a tray out the window with a bag of food for logical friend to grab)
Me: why is my bag of food on a tray?
Server: so I don’t touch your food because of Covid.
Me: didn’t the cook touch my food? Didn’t the person wrapping my food touch it and then touch it again when placing it in my bag? Didn’t you touch the bag and put it on the tray? Didn’t you touch the tray?
Server: no words. Confused look.

Me in SOCIETY
Society ; If you cough or sneeze do it in your elbow or sleeve,
Also society : Dont shake hands or hug anyone or you will spread the virus..
To greet people do an elbow tap instead.
Me : Elbow tap? Isn't that where you tell people to sneeze or cough? into their elbow? Now you want people to tap each other with that elbow
wouldn't it be safer to sneeze into elbow and shake hands like we did before Covid?

Me AT RESTAURANT:
Hostess: ok, I can seat you at this table right here (4 feet away), but I will need you to wear a mask to the table.
Me: what happens when I get to the table?
Hostess: you can take off the mask.
Me: then it is safe over there?
Hostess: yes.
Me: are those fans blowing above the table? Is that the air-conditioning I feel? Is the air circulating in here?
Hostess: no words. Confused look.

SOCIETY : You are not allowed to stand and drink at the pub you have to sit down.
But at the shopping centre you are not allowed to sit down, all the chairs are roped off.
Who thinks this stuff up?

Life is hard for logical people right now. We are being raised without the ability to process and execute logic.
**Copied & pasted**

Upvote 0
I walked into a fast food restaurant to get food. I had to yell around the plexiglass snot-guard to get the order in, and hoped it was right because I couldn't understand the cashier's muffled voice. I got the total and broke out a $20 bill.

The cashier slid a small plastic tray across the counter and asked me to put the bill into it. I did: then watched her pull the tray back, two feet, to her... where she picked the bill up and made the change. She placed my change in the tray and slid it to me.

I asked her, "how is that tray somehow disinfecting the money as it goes from my hand to yours? And if it's not, and we're handling the money the same way, why are we even using this stupid thing?" She explained that someone at CORPORATE implemented the policy. That explained everything.

Upvote 0
About that Covid-19...
Me AT GROCERY STORE:
Why is there plastic on the payment keypad?
Cashier: to protect people from Covid.
Me : but isn’t everyone touching the plastic keypad the same way they would the regular keypad?
Cashier: no words. Confused look.

I've not seen a credit card PIN payment keypad in probably 4 or 5 years now. We normally just scan the shop's QR with the phone, or display a code on the phone and the cashier scans that with their barcode wand.

HOWEVER lifts in hotels always have polythene covering the buttons now...OK!! They could do those "Sabbath" lifts I saw in New York once. Where basically there are no buttons, and the car just goes up and down, and stopping at every floor.

Me : Why Dont you pack the grocery bags anymore?
Cashier : Because of covid 19 to reduce the spread of catching or spreading the virus.
Me : But a shelf packer took it out of a box and put on the shelf, a few customers might of picked it up and put back deciding they Dont want it, I put it in my cart then on the conveyer belt, YOU pick it up to scan it.. But putting it in a bag after you scan is risky??
Cashier : no words, confused look.

Is that an American thing? Because I've always had to pack my own grocery bags in the supermarkets, even in the 80s and 90s. The biggest change I saw about that, is that grocery bags are no longer free.

Me AT DRIVE-THRU
Server: (holds a tray out the window with a bag of food for logical friend to grab)
Me: why is my bag of food on a tray?
Server: so I don’t touch your food because of Covid.
Me: didn’t the cook touch my food? Didn’t the person wrapping my food touch it and then touch it again when placing it in my bag? Didn’t you touch the bag and put it on the tray? Didn’t you touch the tray?
Server: no words. Confused look.

Maybe something with your local state food hygiene regulations? I've never done a drive-thru myself.

Me AT RESTAURANT:
Hostess: ok, I can seat you at this table right here (4 feet away), but I will need you to wear a mask to the table.
Me: what happens when I get to the table?
Hostess: you can take off the mask.
Me: then it is safe over there?
Hostess: yes.
Me: are those fans blowing above the table? Is that the air-conditioning I feel? Is the air circulating in here?
Hostess: no words. Confused look.

SOCIETY : You are not allowed to stand and drink at the pub you have to sit down.
But at the shopping centre you are not allowed to sit down, all the chairs are roped off.
Who thinks this stuff up?

Your local govt probably. Maybe they think that Covid is clever, and will only infect those who are standing will get infected. That's ridiculous! The UK and Ireland had the same thing, but fortunately they came back to normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: puppykickr
Upvote 0
Yeah, I only copy/pasted the whole thing- I know that some of it was not that way HERE, but it was in other places.

The point of the whole thing, as summed up in the last paragraph, 'we are being raised without the ability to process and execute logic'.

This is not a new phenomena, it has been ongoing for quite some time.

Upvote 0
I walked into a fast food restaurant to get food. I had to yell around the plexiglass snot-guard to get the order in, and hoped it was right because I couldn't understand the cashier's muffled voice. I got the total and broke out a $20 bill.

The cashier slid a small plastic tray across the counter and asked me to put the bill into it. I did: then watched her pull the tray back, two feet, to her... where she picked the bill up and made the change. She placed my change in the tray and slid it to me.

I asked her, "how is that tray somehow disinfecting the money as it goes from my hand to yours? And if it's not, and we're handling the money the same way, why are we even using this stupid thing?" She explained that someone at CORPORATE implemented the policy. That explained everything.

Totally!

But just in case, it may very well have to do with security as much as anything else.

Limiting personal contact between employees and customers has been increasing for many years.

There may even be discounts for the insurance that the business must pay for to be in business.

People working for minimum wage are being viciously attacked by 'customers' at their places of work.

Unfortunately, if this happens to you and you retaliate in self defense or in any way, you will most likely lose the job.

On the other hand, the dumbing down of prospectives for these jobs, the promotion of 'Thug Life', affirmative action programs, along with multiple other issues, has made it almost as possible to be violated as a customer.

It is no longer possible to hire the best prospect for any job, because either that job application does not exist (no one filled it out at all, or not the right person for the job) or because the government is forcing the hire of a certain type of person.

This is one reason why we shop online, and that will yield even less jobs as time goes by.

'Go woke, go broke' is going to get us all in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Chief
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones