• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The best camera in the world...

mtfzf.jpg

Upvote 0

A few years ago, I had that same species of spider in the hedge next to my deck. I found him/her fascinating. I snapped a few pictures but I'm not paying the big bucks to share them. You will just have to take my word. :) What really fascinated me beyond the size and coloration was how it pulsated the web when I got near. Strange critter.

Upvote 0
The moon, as seen from my telescope and patio window. It shakes a little when you put the phone up to the telescope lens and distorts the image, so it's much clearer when viewed through the telescope itself, you an see dozens of craters and mountain ranges. Pretty chuffed with it though.

20170929_200107.jpg

Upvote 0
I thought it was about time to start posting my Pixel 2XL pics here instead of my review thread. Haven't had much to add constructively to that thread so ... here!

1st, the morning sky when I pulled into work this morning.
MVIMG_20180109_072527.jpg

2nd a little frilly frost art. This is from a few days ago when it was like 2 degrees when I got up.

MVIMG_20180108_053555.jpg

Upvote 0
Arazonina, we traveled in the car for a long time, we ate alongst the way, just to talk things up and sort of just played with my game boy on and off duration of the trip, talked things up, we still have a bunch of snapshots of where the view was outstanding also the weather was a bit crisp. I stepped off the white water rafting boat a bit too deep, plunged right in of where my friend, one of the tour guys dove and put me up on the boat, the boat had these long blue balloons.. The humanity got up to two hundred degrees,we had a lot of fun rafting against the Colorado river, we got to the point of where we found peace with oen another... That was when I was a fresman at a high school..

Twenty odd years later it rung in my head, alongst with many trips down to see my Aunt and Grandmother down in Florida too :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones