• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

**The OFFICIAL Words of Wisdom Thread**

Dance Text Email.jpg

Upvote 0
No one ever ask this "What is the sound of one hand clapping, as a pair not of a high five, or clapping in your own hands together, but what is that sound if you fold over your fingers and palms, will it ever be recorded?" If you succed when still being alive, that is the sound of both hands clapping far apart, if you really reached the end of everything, stay put do not action against anything, but drop your weapon and breathe in deep. Just remember you are loved by others.

Upvote 0
img_1_1639509177317.jpg

EDIT:

I have received some criticism about this photo, to the effect that the cake appears tilted at 60-degree angle and not 120 degrees, at which it would be slightly inverted. My Chiefly response to those critics was that I was baking a pineapple upside down cake: so it IS inverted. My meme stands, therefore, as accurate at 120 degrees.

The world is on fire and people sit around, criticizing the math on a cake meme. No wonder we're in trouble...

:p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones