• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

three chargeing for text reports 6th june

mailroomman

Apr 16, 2011
london
hi all
i have just received a text from three saying as of the 6th of june 2011 we will charge 1p per text delivery !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
dont know about you guys but this is pants but i think i know why .
i think it may be to make up for the money they must be loosing on "ALL YOU CAN EAT DATA"
this is bad guys what you think ?:thinking:

Orange charge 1p for delivery reports... They always have done, when I got my first bill and realised I had gone over quite a lot I called customer care and asked them what's going on... They told me to turn off delivery reports as they cost 1p each! It's pretty annoying

Upvote 0
Its these small things that leave a bad taste in customers mouths, and they shall not be forgotten, when greedy companies do stuff like this, the customers will just remember the next time they are going for a new phone or a new contract, and maybe chose a competitor instead of their current provider.
I remember when even text messages used to be FREE, ah the good old days.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones